How to Apply

How to apply

If you would like to pursue a graduate minor or area certificate in Medieval Studies while working toward a M.A., Ph.D., or advanced music degree, you should apply for admission to one of the institute's participating academic departments.

Once admitted for graduate study in an academic department, you can also pursue a graduate area certificate or Ph.D. minor in Medieval Studies.

Contact us